WIN Enterprises Announces 2U Rackmount with Intel® Xeon™ E3-1200 V5 Series Processor
NORTH ANDOVER, MA, September 15, 2016: WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading manufacturer of embedded controllers, network platforms for solution providers announces the PL-80630, a 2U rackmount hardware networking system designed with the Intel® 14nm micro-architecture from the efficient Xeon® E3-1200 V5 processor family of 6th Generation Core™ i7/i5/i3, coupled with the Intel® C236 series chipset. With this next generation 3-D tri-gate design 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors deliver enhanced processor performance and improved thermals (TDP). In addition, a new socket type, LGA 1151, has been implemented for this die-shrinking architecture.
• Supports Intel Xeon™ processor E3-1200 V5 and Core i7/i5/i3 Series processors, LGA 1151
• Two-channel DDR4 ECC/Non ECC 2133 MHz memory, max support 64GB
• Supports a maximum of 4x PCIe X8 slots for LAN expansion up to 32 GbE Copper/Fiber ports
• One PCIe X16 and PCIe X1 slot for supports an expansion module
• 3 x 2.5" HDD/SSD swappable storage
• Supports IPMI card with VGA (optional)
• Supports 2U ATX Redundant Power Supply
The PL-80630 provides enhanced computing performance and system responsiveness. The device supports four DDR4 non-ECC/ECC DIMM (up to 2133 MHz) and maximum memory capacity of up to 64GB. With 36 PCIe Express lanes, the PL-80630 supports up to 4 NIC modules. The device supports multiple Ethernet module bays for flexible port configuration; such as 10Gigabit SFP+, Gigabit copper with optional Bypass function and Gigabit fiber ports. The maximum number of Ethernet GbE ports supported is 32. I/O features of PL-80630 include two management Ethernet ports (one for management another for optional IPMI function), a console port, two USB ports, a LCD module with 5-button keypad, LEDs for power/HDD/2x GPO. In addition, the PL-80630 supports two front-swappable 3.5” SATA HDDs/SSDs and onboard mSATA slot for basic network storage applications.