High-density Server for Cloud Computing with Intel® Haswell-EP Xeon®
NORTH ANDOVER, MA, May 3, 2016: WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded controllers and network platforms for electronic OEMs (e-OEMs), announces the PL-81020, a 4U rackmount, high-density, enterprise performance, multi-node UP Server with support for up to 6 hot-pluggable nodes and 2x 40GbE QSFP+. Powerful features and Uninterruptable Power (UP) makes the PL-81020 an ideal choose for critical cloud-based services, big data management or supporting online application services.
• High-density, Enterprise Performance, Cost-effective, Energy Saving, Multi-node UP Server
• Up to 6 Hot-Pluggable nodes in a 4U rackmount chassis
- • Each node supports dual Intel® Haswell-EP processors, E5-2600 V3 series
- • Max 256GB Eight-channel DDR4 Registered 1866/2133 MHz memory per node
- • One PCIe X16 and PCIe X1 slot for expansion modules
- • Max 2x 40GbE QSFP+, 1x Console in RJ45, 1x Management (RJ45), 2x USB2.0, 1x VGA, supports an optional Ethernet Module per node
- • 2+1 Redundant Power, 1000 Watt per module; total 2000W output power
PL - 81020 utilizes the new Intel microarchitecture of the Haswell-EP Xeon E5-2600 V3, and the Intel C612 chipset (codenamed Wellsburg). This new generation platform provides high performance, dual CPU architectures, up to 18 processing cores per CPU, and 40 PCIe lanes per node. PL-80480 supports Intel QPI (Quick Path Interconnect) running up to 9.6 GT/s speeds. The Intel® QPI link is a high speed, point-to-point interconnect bus between the processor and chipset that reduces memory latency and increases performance.
The device represents an enhancement in computing performance and system responsiveness on the network through the Intel® E5-2600 V3 processor and support for eight DDR4 ECC RDIMM/ LRDIMM (up to 2133 MHz) memory per node. Features of the PL-81020 include two 40GbE QSFP+ ports, one management Ethernet port, a console port, two USB ports and LEDs for power/ HDD/ GPO. The unit also supports one 2.5” SATA HDD/SSD and an onboard mini-PCIe slot for mSATA to meet network storage applications.
WIN Enterprises will work with e-OEMs to modify this COTS design to more specific requirements when ordered in standard OEM quantities.
Visit PRODUCT PAGE