WIN Enterprises Announces Compact-size COM Express Module with 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
Front and Back Views of MB-73440
NORTH ANDOVER, MA, April 4, 2016: WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading manufacturer of embedded controllers and network platforms for OEMs, announces The MB-73440, a compact-size COM Express® module with Type 6 pin-out type. The unit supports a wide range of Intel® 6th Generation Core™ i7/i5/i3 and Celeron SoC processors.
COM Express modules are good for all kind of applications, especially those systems designed for future upgrading. COMe can fit most applications, include medical, factory automation, gaming, etc. The 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor comes packed with advanced features to boost productivity, 3D gaming, and your creative potential, opening a world of eOEM embedded application possibilities. MB-73440's small size (95x95mm) makes it ideal for today's mobile and other IoT devices.
- • 6th Generation Intel® Core® and Celeron Processors
- • Up to 32GB non-ECC Dual channel DDR4 at 2133/1867 MHz
- • On board SATA SSD (optional)
- • 4K graphics
- • Two DDI channels, one LVDS, support up to 3 independent displays
- • GbE, 2x SATA 6 Gb/s, 4x USB 3.0 and 8x USB 2.0
- • 5 PCIe x1 (Gen2, configurable to x2, x4)
- • Supports TPM 1.2/2.0
WIN Enterprises can modify this unit for more specific eOEM needs when it's ordered in OEM quantities.